Meet Mike Rudd. Don’t let the hot dog outfit fool you! Mike is all business when it comes to sales, marketing and entrepreneurship!
As a Community Contributor on SportsNetworker.com, Mike regularly contributes thought provoking content on a variety of Sports Business related topics.
In his day job, he works at Sports Radio 97.1 The Fan in Columbus Ohio (Flagship sports station for Ohio State Football and Basketball). And, as a sports marketing specialist and blogger, Mike offers his clients numerous ideas, options, and help to try to make their businesses not only grow but thrive.
Mike has taken all of his experience over the past number of years and has focused his recent efforts on writing a new book titled: ”Hot Dogs, A Little Marketing, and A Lot Of Fun”. And, we are thrilled to offer our readers a free copy of his book on Amazon Kindle for the next 24hrs.
Amazon Kindle Download – Free Until 11:59pm (October 17)
*Please consider leaving a star rating and review on Amazon once you’ve had a chance to download and read the book
During the interview with Mike, we discussed:
- How his current role as a Sales & Marketing Specialist with a Sports Radio station inspired him to start a blog
- How his blog inspired him to write a book where he share his experiences (good, bad and humorous)
- He also shares 1 of his 10 key points that can set you apart from your competition (whether you are in sales, marketing or entrepreneurship)
Interview With Mike Rudd – Author of Hot Dogs, A Little Marketing & A Lot Of Fun
Connect with Mike Online
- Website: http://marketingfunwithmike.com
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-rudd/4/7b/372
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/marketingfunwithmike
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/marketingmiker
If you have any questions on how to download Mike’s book on Amazon, leave a comment below or send us a tweet @sportsnetworker