One of the many benefit of being a Sports Executives Association member is the access we provide our members to top sports business professionals who are willing to network and help aspiring sports business professionals take their sports career to the next level!
Yesterday, we were joined by Jason Belzer, President of GAME, Inc.
Who Is Jason Belzer?
Jason Belzer is founder and President of Global Athlete Management Enterprises, Inc. (GAME, Inc.), an agency that specializes in the career management and marketing of coaches, and creation of collegiate sports properties.
GAME, Inc. handles contract negotiations, marketing, press relations, shoe and apparel deals and broadcasting opportunities for over two-dozen college basketball and football coaches. Jason is a noted expert in the field of coach representation, contract negotiations, and collegiate sports, and has been featured on: ESPN, Fox Sports, Yahoo! Sports, Rivals, SNY and MSNBC.
During the live Q&A, we talked with Jason about:
- How and why he decided to pursue a career in the sports industry
- Why he wanted to work in the sports agency world
- What he does on a daily basis in his role as President of Game, Inc.
- Whether his chosen career path was what he expected (both good and bad).
- Advice he’d give to others looking to land their dream job in sports.
Jason Belzer Discusses What It Takes To Make It In Sports
One of the questions we ask all of our LIVE Q&A guests is to provide one piece of advice to our members that will help them land their dream job in sports.
The video below includes a short clip (3 mins) from the LIVE Q&A where Jason addresses this question.