Are you a natural salesman? Are you creative in promotional ideas? Do you like interacting with Corporate America? Then Sports Sponsorship could be the arena for you!
Sports Sponsorship is a relatively new phenomenon that had a surge in the 1990′s. The concept of having a brand’s logo advertised in the stadium or on promotional material was revolutionary to the sports industry. Now, everything imaginable is sponsored whether that be the play of the game, the official product for the team or location in the stadium. But one begs the question: are sports too saturated with sponsors now that it takes away from the purity of the game? Sponsorship are now venturing into social media and companies are constantly looking to for ways to get their name out there. Do these sponsorships really make an impact on the customer?
Sports Networker will discuss these current issues and more so be sure to follow us for articles, videos, and stories along with a variety of other disciplines in the sports industry. Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends from Sports Networker!
Sports Sponsorship Articles
Here are 7 articles that will help you excel at Sports Sponsorship:
- Cause Marketing in Sports
- How to Choose the Right Athlete to Endorse Your Brand
- From Social Media to Traditional Marketing, Coke Maintains Its Fizz
- The Powerful Reach in Sports Marketing
- Amateur Athlete Sponsorship-From Investment Banker to Speed Skater
- Should Sports Teams Use Deal-A-Day Sites?
- Maintaining the Chicago Cubs’ Historic Brand