Are you passionate about the sports industry? Would you like to spend less time yelling at your favorite team on TV and more time in the trenches making a difference? If you are passionate about sports then a sports job may be your calling!
Sports Jobs are highly sought after and you can be assured that any posted position is going have tons of competition! There are a number of areas that you can work in sports including marketing, sponsorship, ticket sales, media, media relations, finance, accounting and social media. Do you know what type of job you are looking for? And, do you know what it takes to land your dream sports job?
Sports Networker is your go-to resource for articles, videos, and stories about how to land your dream sports job.
Sports Jobs Articles
Here are 7 articles to jump start your success in landing Sports Jobs:
- Warsaw Sports Marketing Center – Sports MBA Interview
- The 2 Toughest Interview Questions – And How To Answer Them
- 3 Ways To Attack Your Sports Career
- 5 Myths About Sports Writing Careers
- The Worst Place To Look For A Job In Sports
- Sports Business Man Of The Year – Darren Rovell
- How To Gain An Edge Over Your Competition
Sports Job Guide – Land Your Dream Job In the Sports Industry
Do you want to work in the sports industry? There is no better way to learn how to excel in business than to learn from those that have been there and done that. In the Sports Job Guide you will find:
- Learn From Successful Sports Business Professionals
- Access Sports Job Boards To Help You Start Your Search
- Land A Job With Your Favorite Sports League, Team or Event
- BONUS – Exclusive Offer To Join The Sports Executives Association For Only $17 For The First 30 Days (Save 35%)
Enter your first name and email below to download the Sports Job Guide