Do you want to have a part in selling out stadiums? Do you want to help your team make a substantial profit? Are you persuasive and enjoy the thrill of the chase? Then Sports Sales may be the arena for you!
The sales department of any team or company is VITAL to the organization’s short and long term success. Without people in the stands, then the game environment suffers. Without people in the stands, the stadiums don’t look appealing for potential sponsors. And without people in the stands, there won’t be anyone there to buy anything. Everything revolves around the sales complex. Getting people in the seats is crucial as it gives the fan the experience of watching the game live, up-close in person. Nothing is better for hooking the customer on an experience and before you know it you have new Season Ticket Holders.
Be sure to follow Sports Networker for articles, videos, and stories about Sports Ticket Sales and a variety of other disciplines in the sports industry. Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends from Sports Networker!
Sports Ticket Sales Articles
Become an asset to your team’s future and profitability that your team can’t afford to lose! Here are 7 articles to get you started in mastering the art of Sports Ticket Sales:
- How to Slam Dunk Season Ticket Sales During the Offseason
- MLS National Sales Center: Inside Look with VP Bryant Pfeiffer
- How to Sell Sports Tickets In The Face of a Player Work Stoppage
- 4 Tips to Skyrocket Your Sports Ticket Sales Success
- Get Out of a Sports Tickets Sales Slump
- Are You Victimizing Your Seat Holders?
- The Cure for “Saleheimer’s Disease”