Fantasy sports requires a lot of coordination and time commitment, which is not necessarily all that bad; drafting is still the best part. For mobile, though, people can play on the go — whether it’s sitting in a bus, waiting in line for coffee, or passing time at a meeting. It’s really that easy.
The developers rolled out the simple and free app on August 26 right before the 2012 NFL football season. So, now users can place bets on who they think will win a certain game.
Sports Technology Features Of Pickmoto Mobile Betting App
- Pick the winners — no players or point spreads. Scoring is crowdsourced, so the winners essentially take the losers’ points.
- Pickmoto is very easy to use; with just a couple clicks, a user can start a challenge anytime during the season.
- Play against friends or you can play against strangers.
- You’re rewarded with hardware for reaching goals in coin total, challenges won, picks made, invitations sent, and leaderboard appearances.
- Play Pickmoto through the Super Bowl.
“We’re not replacing fantasy sports, we’re reinventing the experience for mobile play,” according to a press release from Pickmoto. “If you like fantasy sports, you’ll like Pickmoto too. Our game is more in sync with what sports is about. It’s less time consuming and detail-oriented. It offers you a universal score, a total QB rating of sports IQ.”
Speaking at the Game Design Conference – tmblr.co/ZPreQvTN8YAR
— Pickmoto (@pickmoto) September 14, 2012
Photo Credit: Pickmoto.com