With more than 19 years in the sports industry and in corporate America, Matt Crevin combines his practical, real world experiences…with his insider sports knowledge and industry connections to help aspiring sports business professionals land their dream job in sports.
As a career search coach and Public Relations veteran, Matt Crevin merged his love of sports and his business acumen and made it a career that began with his “rookie” public relations internship for the San Francisco 49ers in 1991.
Get In The Game Book – FREE DOWNLOAD UNTIL MIDNIGHT!!!
We have a special deal for you to get your hands on Matt’s new book for FREE! Just click the link below and download your free Kindle version of Get In The Game.
Click here to get the FREE Kindle Download: Get In The Game – The Ultimate Gameplan For Transition From College To Career
This offer expires tonight (Wednesday, May 16 @ 12pm PST), so make sure to go grab it right away!
*There are no strings attached on this offer……it’s completely FREE! All we ask it that you please take a moment to leave a review for Matt and make sure to LIKE the book on Amazon!
Matt Crevin Discusses How To Get A Job In Sports
During this interview I talk with Matt about:
- How he broke into the sports industry as an unpaid intern with the San Francisco 49ers
- How he built his network in the pre-Linkedin days and how his approach has evolved over the years
- The unfortunate incident that helped set him on the path to his current role as a sports career coach
- What inspired him to write a book focused on helping college students land a job in sports
- Matt also offers up a great tip that everyone looking to work in sports must know!
To connect with Matt online visit:
What are your challenges in landing your dream job in the sports industry? Let us know in the comments below or send us a tweet to @sportsnetworker