*Webinar available to SEA Members Only.
SEA Members CLICK HERE to login and sign up for the webinar
0 To 20M+ Facebook Fans: A Review Of European Football Clubs
Date: March 8, 2012
Time: 12pm EST (9am PST)
Oscar Ugaz is the former Digital Business Manager of Real Madrid F.C. and Regional Project Director of Phantasia Wunderman.
During this LIVE webinar, available to Sports Executives Association members only, Oscar will discusses his experience and the opportunities & misconceptions of social media in major sports brands.
- Football (soccer) clubs as passion brands and the importance of stories. How these sports organizations take advantage of this in order to make or save money. The pursuit of traffic and conversion and how focus can be lost.
- How football clubs evolve from using social media as a way to analyze the online behavior of the fans to a business tool itself.
- Examples of monetization using social media gaming, video advertising and sponsorship activation. How the old digital mantra of “go where the audience already is” can save you to make huge and non-sense investments.
- How the media structure has changed and is no longer separated by platforms but as content accessed by different “screens”. Implication to contracts and negotiation.
- How sponsors can learn from all the aforementioned experience and avoid the problems involved in “jumping in because my competitor is doing it”. The importance of defining the objectives and always asking “so what?” to social media presence, traffic and conversion