I had the pleasure to meet with fellow SportsNetworker.com writer, Bill Guertin, during one of my business networking events that I hold around the country. This event happened to be in Cleveland where Bill was doing some ticket sales consulting with the Cleveland Cavs and meeting with the Cleveland Browns as well. I already knewRead more →
Archive | Sports Ticket Sales RSS feed for this section
The promise of a “great deal” or a “one-time-only opportunity” is an age-old advertising message that gets everyone’s attention, even in the world of sports tickets. But is “the deal” what people really want, or is it something else? We’ve all bought a cheap pair of shoes, a shirt, or a bargain electronics item, andRead more →
We’re terrified of cold calls. Can we admit that? There’s nothing that strikes fear in the hearts of men and women quite like the icy grip of the COLD CALL. Even the name sounds like a bad B-movie: “You never know who’s on the end… of a COLD CALL!” (Cue terrifying shriek, bad music) “RatedRead more →
In the economic times of 2009 everyone is trying to define and produce value. Like most marketing buzzwords, value can be a very ambiguous concept. When fans look to spend their discretionary income to take in a ballgame, they base their purchasing decision on the emotions that the product of sports provides. The emotional aspectRead more →
As a sports ticket sales rep, you’re used to hearing ridiculous and off-the-wall excuses from your customers as to why they’re not interested. One of the most airtight and hard-to-fight objections, however, is the budget issue. This objection takes several forms. A prospect may say anything like, “It’s not in the budget,” “My budget’s beenRead more →
Ticket Sales are tough to come by these days due to the economy and other excuses people seem to come up with. I was lucky enough to attend a Cubs game with Tyler Johnson (who happens work for the White Sox, but the team was out of town that weekend we watched the Cubs). TylerRead more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- Magazine For Primagraphics Technology: Hi thankyou on your information on this blog post ...
- frontier internet: Its not my first time to visit this web page, i ...
- Professional Athletes on Social Media: Why Some...: [...] [...]...
- 5 Must Follow Sports Social Media Blogs: [...] minutes a day is all it takes to start separ...
- Getting Off Methadone: Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also...