Can Usain Bolt really be that much of a freak to break two of his own world records in one week? He didn’t just break his world records in the 100m and 200m, he smashed them! What does this mean for his sponsorship opportunities for the future? Should brands hop on the wagon and spendRead more →
Archive | Sports Sponsorship RSS feed for this section
“Hi, Billy Mays Here!” was his famous tagline and for years he made late night television his home, moving millions upon millions of cleaning products like the Awesome Auger, OxiClean and Orange Glo – two minutes at a time. Mays died recently at his home in Florida, but not before leaving us with many anRead more →
Most amateur athletes have recurring dreams about that future big payday. They assume that the money will start pouring in once they sign a contract with a professional organization in a large American sports league. For many, that day never comes. For those who do “go pro” they will quickly realize that the first contractRead more →
I spent time with Kevin McIntyre from Leverage Agency and Paul Sewell of the AVP during Super Bowl weekend. I wanted to know how the AVP was doing on sponsorships during the down economy, and what creative things they were doing to keep and attract new sponsors for the league. The video is close toRead more →
Are you looking for a sponsor but are finding it harder to get funding because sponsors are cutting budgets and “spending smarter”? If so, SponsorPitch.com is your answer. Properties are fighting harder for sponsorships and looking for every edge they can get in reaching decision-makers. Luckily for us SponsorPitch is a company that provides aRead more →
Getting “In” The Sports Industry: How hard is it to start off as a one man sponsorship shop working from your basement, to ending up with an office next to some of the Fortune 500 in NYC?
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- Biomedical Companies: Howdy! I could have sworn Iíve been to this websi...
- www.perfspot.com: I do not even know the way I stopped up here, but ...
- frank rumbauskas never cold call again reviews: I really like what you guys are up too. This type ...
- cars: Shopping for a new or used car can be a difficult ...
- One of the rare non-Apple laptops seen in an otherwise cool park full of cool people | The Latest Trends: [...] за Forward Singles (3)." It was also ...