The Houston Rockets recently expanded their presence on the court, adding Oklahoma City’s James Harden right before the 2012-13 NBA season began. Not to mention, the Rockets had already signed Harvard graduate, Jeremy Lin, a few months prior. But now, the team is expanding its presence off the court and diversifying its global sports sponsorshipRead more →
Tag Archives | Jeremy Lin
What if the NBA Championship wasn’t decided on the court, but rather from social media follower numbers? This infographic done by The Score, takes all on court performance out the window and shows who would win the NBA Championship if it was determined by social media. Here is the breakdown of the winner of theRead more →
The Sportsbiz Weekly Buzz is a collection of articles curated by Sports Networker’s Online Marketing Coordinator – Steve Richards Sports Business How Much Is Linsanity Worth? “Lin is the flavor of the week on Madison Ave., a mover of the stock market and a catalyst for a countless number of business proposal pitches. ‘This has crossedRead more →
The Sportsbiz Weekly Buzz is a collection of articles curated by Sports Networker’s Online Marketing Coordinator – Steve Richards Sports Business ACC Expansion Will Pay Off In New TV Deal “ACC expansion will mean at least $1 million to $2 million a year in additional revenue for each of the conference’s existing schools, according toRead more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- Biomedical Companies: Howdy! I could have sworn Iíve been to this websi...
- www.perfspot.com: I do not even know the way I stopped up here, but ...
- frank rumbauskas never cold call again reviews: I really like what you guys are up too. This type ...
- cars: Shopping for a new or used car can be a difficult ...
- One of the rare non-Apple laptops seen in an otherwise cool park full of cool people | The Latest Trends: [...] за Forward Singles (3)." It was also ...