UPDATE: We are no longer accepting new applications for this position.
Sports Networker and the Sports Executives Association (SEA) are seeking a dedicated community manager to start immediately for this part time position. You should definitely be active online, passionate about people and willing to learn quickly in this challenging role.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Working with site authors to publish articles and create the editorial calendar
• Responding to press inquires and setting up interviews
• Recruiting new writers and working with guest authors
• Handle ad requests and see new advertisers that would be a good fit for the site
• Promote and share articles via social networks and manage those accounts
• Look for new ways to grow the SpotsNetworker brand
• Manage the internship database and respond to student/employer requests
• Write articles related to spots business, social media and marketing
• Handle all support requests from members
• Help create, edit and upload new content on a monthly basis
• Communicate updates and changes to members
• Manage and direct forum activity
• Learn or have experience working in WordPress, aMember, vBulletin and EZS3
Other responsibilities include
• Help promote and publicize live networking events
• Working with graphic designer and web developer to complete projects
The successful candidate will have experience using online social networks or past community manger experience. The role requires 20 hours a week with the opportunity to increase those hours in the future. Pay is hourly and negotiable based on experience. Please fill out the following form and we will contact you if you’re the right fit for this role.