Sports writers come from all walks of life. Young and old… new and experienced. Readers often find articles or blogs written by journalists, industry professionals, bloggers, fans and anyone else that may have an interest in a particular sports topic. For an aspiring sports writer who wishes to succeed and become credible as a sportsRead more →
Tag Archives | Sports Writing
Do you want to improve your promotional sports writing skills? Just like a football coach has a playbook that guides the team play-by-play, I’m going to reveal some secrets from my own playbook that will help you vastly improve as a sports promotional writer. Follow these secrets and you’ll move up the field to sportsRead more →
You’ve probably heard about the exciting life of a sports writing career. Maybe you envision traveling from stadium to stadium, hanging out with Al Michaels and Chris Collingsworth. Or, maybe you see yourself writing on a beach somewhere, drink in one hand, laptop in the other after interviewing superstar athletes. Well, I’ve been a sportsRead more →
What are the hottest employment prospects in sports? These days, its the sports-related companies making news. Everyday, something new and exciting is breaking in the sports business world: new product launches, new companies, new divisions, new corporate sponsorships, new vice presidents, new arenas, new channels, new programming, new sporting events – you name it – sportsRead more →
A lot of us endure setbacks in life, but few are lower than what a 15-year-old aspiring athlete experienced when he heard his mother’s parting words as he walked out the door with his worldly possessions in one small duffel bag: “I wish you’d never been born.” Little did he know, those would be freeingRead more →
Terry Lefton is a killer writer for the SportsBusiness Journal, and I was fortunate enough to meet up him during the Marquis Jet Super Bowl party in Tampa. He shares some great insights about how difficult it is becoming a writer in the sports industry, but by specializing early you have a much greater chanceRead more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- so go for a sleek black dress that skims your curves9: Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my n...
- Clint Eastwood: hey there and thanks for your information ? I have...
- Magazine For Primagraphics Technology: Hi thankyou on your information on this blog post ...
- frontier internet: Its not my first time to visit this web page, i ...
- Professional Athletes on Social Media: Why Some...: [...] [...]...