Northern Irishman Rory McIlroy’s victory at The Honda Classic but a few weeks ago solidified his ascent to the top – for the first time in his career he moved to the number one spot in the Official World Golf Ranking. On the other side of the country, Dane Caroline Wozniacki, former world number oneRead more →
About Natalie WiseNatalie is a recent graduate from the University of Ulster in Northern Ireland where she received her Master's in Sport Management. While completing her thesis on the use of social media in a sport's organization, she was employed by the Belfast Giants as a Marketing and Communications Coordinator. Previous to her studies in the UK, she completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and History at the University of Victoria while playing for the varsity field hockey team as well as the Canadian Women's National Field Hockey Team.
Author Archive | Natalie Wise
Last week was the third year of the USA leg of the HSBC Rugby Sevens World Series in Las Vegas In spectacular fashion, the tournament culminated in a showdown between southern hemisphere rivals New Zealand and Samoa – with Samoa clinching the 26-19 win after reigning champs, the All-Blacks, tied it up at 19-19 andRead more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- cars: Shopping for a new or used car can be a difficult ...
- One of the rare non-Apple laptops seen in an otherwise cool park full of cool people | The Latest Trends: [...] за Forward Singles (3)." It was also ...
- Creative Marketing in the Majors | Create Your Market: [...] http://www.sportsnetworker.com/2013/05/21/ma...
- repetitive stress injury: Hey, I think your blog might be having browser com...
- 365 day laons review: After I originally commented I appear to have clic...