As the Boston Bruins punched their ticket for the NHL Stanley Cup Finals this past weekend, TV commentators quickly reminded viewers about how close they came to elimination at the hands of the Toronto Maple Leafs in the Conference Quarter-Finals. Without question, Game 7 was the most dramatic contest of the entire Playoffs. Surprisingly, aRead more →
About John HuckleSports fan. Marketing professional. A Left brain strategic thinker, a right brain concept developer. A professional who instinctively knows how to harness people in service of a great idea. Currently open to opportunities in the business of sport - locally, nationally, or internationally - adding value by contributing innovative ideas to help grow the business.
Author Archive | John Huckle
Potential Jersey Sponsorship in the Big 4 Sports A recent article in the Sports Business Journal declared that jersey rights fees for the Big 4 pro sports leagues could total over $370 million. That’s a lotta cake to leave on the plate! It would logically suggest (given revenue-hungry owners and increasingly desperate advertisers)Read more →
So I’m reading a blog from a well-known sports marketing agency (who shall remain nameless) and I come across a post that says, “Today, people are 10 times more likely to check Twitter or Facebook for breaking news than sports radio. In fact, 81% prefer the Internet for their sports news, period. This is radio,Read more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Getting A Degree In Sports Marketing January 19, 2011
- relationship advice online: Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, Howe...
- social media marketing video training: Setting up a profile, uploading photos and videos,...
- Cerys: The place is well developed to offer a lifestyle ...
- condom challenge: 5 percent, while investments still to be allocated...
- investment property wanted: You may not consider a water feature to be an al...