On March 30th, Facebook automatically transitioned all brand pages to Timeline. Though Timeline is a massive upgrade over the previous page design, most pre-Timeline research has shown that over 85% of user interactions with pages occurred in Facebook’s News Feed. This raises a question: Does the page design even matter that much? Since the change,Read more →
About Greg SchneiderGreg is the Social Media Strategist and Community Manager for FanFeedr.
Author Archive | Greg Schneider
Late last summer, sports talk radio host Mike Francesa of WFAN in New York announced that the station would soon be releasing a mobile application that would revolutionize sports radio and would soon be duplicated by stations across the country. The NFL season came and went, but last week Francesa finally announced the sports app,Read more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- Eric Bryant: Hi! Thanks for this post. Just wanted to let you r...
- Derrick: If the players didn't get the money, it would jus...
- Ian k: Wow! What a strong post! I think the MLB is an ama...
- autocad plant 3d 2013 tutorial: Hello! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up...
- http://liftandglowblog.com: That is very interesting, You are an overly skille...