Sportsnetworker and Relationships in Social Media
About Claire KellyClaire Kelly is a freelance writer, communications consultant and Australian/FIVB beach volleyball player based on the Gold Coast, Australia. Experienced in social media marketing, conducting interviews, ghostwriting, editing, generating publicity and photography, Claire is passionate about about helping athletes and businesses grow through the power of the media and the internet. She is also a certified core strength expert and athlete performance coach. Follow Claire on Twitter @clairelkelly
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- Creative Marketing in the Majors | Create Your Market: [...] http://www.sportsnetworker.com/2013/05/21/ma...
- repetitive stress injury: Hey, I think your blog might be having browser com...
- 365 day laons review: After I originally commented I appear to have clic...
- wohl: Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page dail...
- Nan: (Today, the same rules apply in Westminster Abbey,...