Voice of the Box‘s latest interview comes in a timely matter, as the Super Bowl is set to go this Sunday in Dallas. Joining Matt is Duke Bobber, Internet Coordinator for the Super Bowl bound Green Bay Packers. Duke travels every game with the team, running the main Packers website, as well as its social networks. In the interview, Duke shares his story about how he started his career as an intern, and worked his way up to where he is today. He also has advice for those aspiring to work for sports teams as well. As you enjoy the game this Sunday, you can also interact with him and his team on Twitter and Facebook.
How to Work in Social Media for a Super Bowl Bound Team
About Matt CrevinIf you are passionate about pursuing a career in the sports industry and want to discover how top level insiders got their start, connect with Matt today. Matt provides a unique look into the careers of many sports industry executives, revealing their success stories, advice and techniques you can put to use as part of your search strategy. Collaborate with Matt and start listening, learning, creating and executing your own action plan! Equipped with business background and sports insider’s knowledge, Matt is ready to share his passion and knowledge with you! He delivers to his individual clients a unique process and format which gives sports industry hopefuls a unique look into the numerous career opportunities available in the sports industry and more importantly how to position yourself to break in.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- Magazine For Primagraphics Technology: Hi thankyou on your information on this blog post ...
- frontier internet: Its not my first time to visit this web page, i ...
- Professional Athletes on Social Media: Why Some...: [...] [...]...
- 5 Must Follow Sports Social Media Blogs: [...] minutes a day is all it takes to start separ...
- Getting Off Methadone: Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also...