Sit-down with Amy Martin, of Digital Royalty. She shares her professional experience and offers tips on how to use your existing social marketing space to find and recruit your brand’s next Sports Social Media Manager.
How to Find a Sports Social Media Manager
About Amy MartinAmy Martin spent eight years living the agency life working with clients such as the Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Coyotes and the the Super Bowl XLIII Host Committee. She recently spent three seasons with the Phoenix Suns developing and monetizing their digital media platform. During her time with the Suns, she was responsible for concepting, pitching, executing and measuring digital marketing partnerships (sponsorships). Digital Royalty, Amy’s Digital Integration and Social Marketing agency, focuses on developing strategies to help corporate brands, professional sports leagues, teams and athletes build, measure and monetize their digital universe. She has developed a proprietary Return on Influence (ROI) measurement formula to demonstrate the value of social marketing. Her most recent example of social media success is the growth of Shaquille O’Neal’s digital brand via social media and implementing measurable strategies which have resulted in securing major endorsement deals.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- 5 Must Follow Sports Social Media Blogs: [...] minutes a day is all it takes to start separ...
- Getting Off Methadone: Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also...
- http://technorati.com/people/DemiCarbaj: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on garcinia cambo...
- Biomedical Companies: Howdy! I could have sworn Iíve been to this websi...
- www.perfspot.com: I do not even know the way I stopped up here, but ...