Eric Mangini, Ron Shapiro, and Mark Shapiro all found their own unique way into the Sports Industry, but no one direction is the correct route for breaking into the sports world. How badly do you want to work in the Sports Industry? What if I told you taking a six week long class mayRead more →
Archive | December, 2008
Everyone loves a top 10 list so I decided to take a poll and generate a list with the top sites to help you in your quest of being the best sports executive possible. There are many great sports industry websites out there in a variety of niches. Some are fan related, team related, blogs,Read more →
Are you looking for a sponsor but are finding it harder to get funding because sponsors are cutting budgets and “spending smarter”? If so, SponsorPitch.com is your answer. Properties are fighting harder for sponsorships and looking for every edge they can get in reaching decision-makers. Luckily for us SponsorPitch is a company that provides aRead more →
Image by leonard.beckman This is a guest post by Ryan Stephens The last post I did for Sports Networker was a very applicable, step-by-step approach to utilizing social media with respect to sports. It is a formula I will typically use when Lewis gives me the opportunity to share with you all. However, this weekRead more →
The Princeton Sports Symposium is one of those sports industry events that you just don’t want to miss out on. For those of you who did, its my goal to give you the best highlights from the event. Although I was not able to cover everything, I did get a number of video interviews withRead more →
Do you want to have a strong, productive network? I am talking about a network where opportunities, information and energy seem to continually flow to you. Is that what you want? If you do, the secret is to give to those around you. Your response (even if only in your mind) might be, “What? Give!Read more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- Ray: @ Karen.. God bless you but why in the world shoul...
- lime green zebra print bedding: Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however , I...
- digi sport online: Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand...
- lego iron man: A�But in fact, the history of Legos toys dates b...
- so go for a sleek black dress that skims your curves9: Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my n...