As we near Super Bowl Sunday and the much-anticipated rematch between the New England Patriots and the New York Giants, the talk is not only about which team will win but which one is more mentally tough. This begs the question: what is mental toughness? Everyone from sports writers to fans throws that term aroundRead more →
About Pamela EndersDr. Pamela Enders is a psychologist/peak performance coach with 30 years experience who is on the faculty of Harvard Medical School. Pamela works with people who have to succeed in high stakes, high visibility situations such as athletes, professionals in law, medicine, and business plus performing artists - providing coaching and training in peak performance skills, mental toughness techniques, presentation skills, and business building strategies. When not working, Pamela enjoys hiking in the French Alps, biking in Maine (or anywhere) and cooking. She is also a performing artist with 3 CDs to her name.
Author Archive | Pamela Enders
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- 365 day laons review: After I originally commented I appear to have clic...
- wohl: Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page dail...
- Nan: (Today, the same rules apply in Westminster Abbey,...
- Tracie Hitz: Hey Mark! Great list and agree that chats are an a...
- fkduplife.blogspot.com: The names sought to be used on social sites such a...