To get into the “conversation” in the sports business industry you need to be current, full of information, new ideas, and trends – which will help you add value to the organizations you are seeking to join. The blogs below are all written by experienced professionals in the sports business industry. So, go ahead and become familiarRead more →
About Matthew WeinbergerMatthew Weinberger is a sports business enthusiast who is passionate about the intersection between the law and the sports business industry. He regularly writes on timely topics relating to sports business, law, entertainment, media, and technology. Matthew frequently lends his business and legal acumen in consultation to emerging sports business properties and start-ups. He has received his undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts-Amherst, and a Juris Doctorate from New York Law School located in New York City.
Author Archive | Matthew Weinberger
While no specific “playbook” has ever been written for getting a job in the sports industry, there are hundreds of books that feature principles applicable to obtaining the sports job of your dreams. It would be foolish to try to create a “be all, end all” list of books to read because there are tonsRead more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- lego iron man: A�But in fact, the history of Legos toys dates b...
- so go for a sleek black dress that skims your curves9: Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my n...
- Clint Eastwood: hey there and thanks for your information ? I have...
- Magazine For Primagraphics Technology: Hi thankyou on your information on this blog post ...
- frontier internet: Its not my first time to visit this web page, i ...