Sports conversations play out every day in workplaces across America. Work in the sports industry, like me? You’re talking about sports. You’re a sports fan? You’re talking about sports. Work with a sports fan? You’re listening to that fan talk about sports. Participating in a fantasy baseball league? You’re thinking and talking sports. Sports headlines,Read more →
About Jen MuellerJen Mueller, America's Expert Talker, is rarely at a loss for words. She pursued a career in sports broadcasting after repeated comments of "talks too much" from teachers and family members. She's honed her speaking skills as a sports broadcaster and sideline reporter and currently works for Root Sports Northwest, as well as, the Seattle Seahawks. Jen launched Talk Sporty to Me in 2009 after identifying a communication void in the workplace that could be filled with sports conversations. Jen provides a practical game plan to productive conversations. Her techniques and insights help business professionals level the playing field at work and understand the value of sports conversations as winning business strategy.
Author Archive | Jen Mueller
“What was the score?” The question cuts right to heart of how we judge successful teams and players. Our results-driven society places high value on the overall outcome, but there’s more to it than that isn’t there? That’s where the likability factor comes in. Forbes magazine recently published its list of the most-disliked athletes inRead more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- http://technorati.com/people/DemiCarbaj: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on garcinia cambo...
- Biomedical Companies: Howdy! I could have sworn Iíve been to this websi...
- www.perfspot.com: I do not even know the way I stopped up here, but ...
- frank rumbauskas never cold call again reviews: I really like what you guys are up too. This type ...
- cars: Shopping for a new or used car can be a difficult ...