This week Matt Crevin from Voice from the Box interviews Jeff Chapman. Jeff is a top flight statistician for radio and TV broadcasts. With most sports being so numbers driven, Jeff provides detail about his role and what it takes to crunch the numbers and provide the information to the broadcasters.
Tag Archives | Sports Job
This week Matt Crevin from, Voice of the Box, interviews Jim Mercurio, VP of Stadium Operations and Security for the San Francisco 49ers. Jim is like a mayor of a small city on GameDays and is directly responsible for anywhere between 1,200 and 1,400 employees. Jim discusses the numerous jobs that fall under his managementRead more →
This week’s Voice of the Box interview is with Corky Truin, team photographer for the Seattle Seahawks. Corky discusses what its like to bring his two passions of photography and sports together. Learn some helpful tips on how to break into sports photography while gaining insight into this specialized role within the NFL.
Matt Crevin from Voice of the Box, interviews Frank Kleha of the Atlanta Falcons. Frank is a 23 year veteran of the Falcons front office and talks in detail about his role. Plus learn what it takes to land a job in pro football operations. This video is the first of an interview series with sportsRead more →
There are many ways to get a job in sports, or in any industry for that matter. However, I find that there are two crucial, yet basic principles you should be doing on a regular basis to ensure your opportunities are flowing in. Check out my latest (short) video below where I talk about theseRead more →
Chris McKinney is the president and publisher of Sports Career News, a nationwide, glossy magazine that caters to aspiring sports executives and the companies who want to reach them. He has created a new magazine to help individuals create more opportunities to find a job in the Sports Industry. Please take a moment to DownloadRead more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- Creative Marketing in the Majors | Create Your Market: [...] http://www.sportsnetworker.com/2013/05/21/ma...
- repetitive stress injury: Hey, I think your blog might be having browser com...
- 365 day laons review: After I originally commented I appear to have clic...
- wohl: Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page dail...
- Nan: (Today, the same rules apply in Westminster Abbey,...