We recently ran a Facebook Contest asking our audience who they thought was missing from Sports Business Journal’s “50 Most Influential People in Sports Business“. We received some great feedback and the people mentioned varied greatly from Mark Cuban (Owner – Dallas Mavericks) to Bruton Smith (CEO – Nascar). The annual list put together by SBJ includes aRead more →
Tag Archives | peter stringer
With 17 championships to their name, the Boston Celtics have been as dominant as any franchise in the NBA. While their success on the hardwood is certainly well-known to those in the basketball community, it’s the Celtics utilization of social media in sports that maybe isn’t getting the recognition it deserves. The Celtics boast overRead more →
This interview is part of our Sports Jobs interview series where we talk to successful sports business professionals about their role in sports, how they got there, what a typical day looks like and advice they would give to sports business students looking to land their dream job in the sports industry. Sports Jobs – Peter StringerRead more →
As Director of Interactive Media for the Boston Celtics, Peter Stringer (@PeterStringer) oversees the social media entities of one of the NBA’s most successful, storied and beloved franchises. I caught up with Stringer recently and asked him about social media, engagement, mobile apps and how job seekers can help their cause through social media. WhatRead more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Where Are The Sports Social Networks? October 22, 2010
- Clint Eastwood: hey there and thanks for your information ? I have...
- Magazine For Primagraphics Technology: Hi thankyou on your information on this blog post ...
- frontier internet: Its not my first time to visit this web page, i ...
- Professional Athletes on Social Media: Why Some...: [...] [...]...
- 5 Must Follow Sports Social Media Blogs: [...] minutes a day is all it takes to start separ...