Meet Lucas Biebelberg. Lucas is a regular contributor on SportsNetworker.com where he interviews top sports executives in an effort to help others learn from their experience.
He has also been able to benefit from the experience by expanding his own network and building relationships with some of the most powerful executives in sports.
Lucas is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Rutgers University and recent graduate of the Manhattan Sports Business Academy (MSBA). While attending the MSBA, Lucas interned for 16W Marketing, a talent and event marketing company in Rutherford, NJ., and at the conclusion of his internship in August 2012, he made the jump to the Leverage Agency in Manhattan as the Special Assistant to the CEO.
Lucas strongly believes that mentorship is the key to success in any industry, and credits his accomplishments thus far to the four biggest people involved in his sports endeavors: Lon Rosen, Jason Belzer, Dave Maryles and Ben Sturner.
During this interview with Lucas, we discussed:
- The unique path that he has taken to kickstart his career in sports
- Why he decided to attend the Manhattan Sports Business Academy and why he recommends it to anyone looking to work in sports
- How he has landed informational interviews with some of the top sports executives in the world
- The lessons that he has learned from his mentors on doing his research before asking for anything in return
- Advice that he would give to others looking to break into sports
Lucas Biebelberg – Rising Star In #Sportsbiz
Connect with Lucas Online:
Check out some of Lucas’s past video interviews on SportsNetworker.com:
- Sports Job Interview with Mark Lamping – President, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Interview with Brett Stewart – Author, 7 Weeks To Fitness
- Sports Job Interview with Sean Flynn, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Event Booking – Miami Marlins
- Interview with Patrick Bellanca – Lead Producer and Designer of EA Sports Madden NFL
Would you like to conduct video interviews for Sports Networker with top executives in the sports industry? Feel free to send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “I Want To Do Interviews For Sports Networker”,leave a comment below or send us a tweet to @sportsnetworker.