One of the many benefit of being a Sports Executives Association member is the access we provide our members to top sports business professionals who are willing to network and help aspiring sports business professionals take their sports career to the next level!
Yesterday, we were joined by Eugene T. Lee, President of ETL Associates.
Who is Eugene T. Lee?
Eugene T. Lee, Esq., is the president of ETL Associates, Inc., an emerging agency in the NFL player representation industry. When Academy Award nominee Morgan Spurlock (“Super Size Me”) was hired to direct an ESPN Films documentary (“The Dotted Line”) about the inside world of sports agents, he chose Eugene as the NFL agent to be featured. Why? Eugene is quickly making a name for himself as a premier sports agent, and in the words of Spurlock, many expect him to be the next “powerhouse” agent.
Nothing has ever been handed to Eugene, who signed his first sports client while playing pickup basketball in law school at Notre Dame. Eugene is known for never compromising his principles to get ahead. In an arena known for its greed, scandals and ruthlessness, Eugene has been able to maintain a high level of integrity by drawing strength from his faith and his proven track record of success in the industry.
Connect with Eugene on LinkedIn and Twitter as well as to find out more about him.
Advice On How To Land Your Dream Job In Sports
During the LIVE Q&A, we talked with Eugene about:
- How and why he decided to pursue a career in the sports industry
- Why he started ETL Associates, Inc and how it has grown to become an NFL Agent
- What he does on a daily basis in his role as an NFL Agent
- Whether his chosen career path was what he expected (both good and bad).
- Advices he’d give to others looking to land their dream job in sports.
- You will also be able to ask your own burning questions throughout the LIVE Q&A via chat or video.
Eugene T. Lee Discusses What It Takes To Make It In Sports
One of the questions we ask all of our LIVE Q&A guests is to provide one piece of advice to our members that will help them land their dream job in sports.
The video below includes a short clip (2 mins) from the LIVE Q&A where Eugene addresses this question.