Want To Learn The Secrets To Success From Some Of The Most Influential People In Sports?
We’ve assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media, and other fields within the industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports.
Here is a sample of the great advice you’ll learn inside the 45 page Advice From The Pros ebook:
- “It’s Not Who You Know, It’s How Good You Are” – Darren Rovell, Sports Business Reporter – ESPN
- “You really have to have a passion for this…this industry is a lifestyle” – Sean Flynn, Sr. VP of Marketing – Miami Marlins
- “You’ve got to network, you’ve got to find somebody who can be an advocate for you” – John Skipper, President – ESPN
- “Don’t hesitate to ask questions and get to know as many people as possible in the business” – Chris Denari, TV Announcer – Indiana Pacers
- “Ask questions. Pretend you’re the dumbest person in the room all the time” – Matt Mahar, Digital Sport Experience Manager – Nike