Kyle Busch Motorsports announced Wednesday that it has secured a new sports sponsorship deal with Toyota Care for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series this season.
The sports sponsorship deal is for ten races.
After a disastrous 2011 season, Busch turned things around and won the 2012 Budweiser Shootout, the Capital City 400, the 2012 Prelude to the Dream and had eight top ten finishes.
Of Busch’s 30 victories in the truck series, 24 have come in Toyotas, the most by any driver for the Japanese automaker, so the sports sponsorship deal seems only a fitting match for the sides involved.
Busch will have an expanded schedule this season in the No. 51 Toyota Tundra, beginning with the season-opening NextEra Energy Resources 250 at Daytona International Speedway on Feb. 22.
“I’ll be starting the season off with a triple at Daytona, which gives me the opportunity to try and collect three milestone wins for Toyota — their 100th truck series win on Friday night, their 75th Nationwide Series win on Saturday and their 50th Sprint Cup Series win on Sunday,” said Busch.
“I was able to get Toyota’s first Cup Series victory back in 2008 and that was pretty special. Hopefully we can add a few milestone victories for them at Daytona to start the season and many more across all three series in the years to come.”
Kyle Busch Motorsports 2013 Race Schedule
- Fri Feb 22 – 7:3om p.m. EST – Daytona – Kyle Busch – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- Fri Feb 22 – 7:30 p.m. EST – Daytona – Joey Coulter – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- Fri Feb 22 – 7:30 p.m. EST – Daytona – Darrell Wallace Jr. – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- Sat Feb 23 – 1:00 p.m. EST – Daytona – Parker Kilgerman – NASCAR Nationwide Series
- Sat Mar 2 – 4:00 p.m. EST – Phoenix – Parker Kilgerman – NASCAR Nationwide Series
- Sat Mar 9 – 5:00 p.m. EST – Las Vegas – Parker Kilgerman – NASCAR Nationwide Series
- Sat Mar 16 – 1:00 p.m. EST – Bristol – Parker Kilgerman – NASCAR Nationwide Series
- Fri Apr 6 – 1:00 p.m. EST – Martinsville – Joey Coulter – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Toyota Care is the maintenance plan that comes free with the purchase or lease of a new Toyota.
Photo Credit: nashvillecitypaper.com
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. That is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.
You can certainly see your skills in the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.