You Do The Writing, We Do The Selling!
We have created a number of “Products” that are geared towards helping individuals overcome their challenges of landing their dream job in sports. As a Feature Columnist, we will promote these products using banners and signup forms on the articles you write for Sports Networker and you will be credited for the “lead”. (Please note that the links included below DO NOT include your Referral Partner Tracking Link. They are simply provided in order to show you what the Squeeze/Sales pages look like.)
In order to understand how you are credited for sales when we add your Referral Partner Link to the banners and signup forms on your SportsNetworker.com articles, please visit the Commission Structure page.
The Advice From The Pros Ebook
Check Out The Squeeze Page (Without Your Referral Partner Link) Here
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports business?
We’ve assembled an All-Star cast of sports professionals working in business, marketing, media and other niche fields within the industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports.
From ESPN, USA Today and the NFL Network to the Cincinnati Reds and the Indianapolis Colts, our industry professionals’ advice is sure to be beneficial and provide your audience the necessary framework in navigating their way to that dream job.
The Ultimate Sports Job Guide + Bonuses
Retail Price: $225
Limited Time Price: $47
One-Time-Offer Price: $17
Check Out The Sales Page (Without Your Referral Partner Link) Here
The Ultimate Sports Job Guide is designed for aspiring sports business professionals looking to make their imprint in the sports industry as well as the seasoned 10-year veteran hoping to make a career change. Whatever your situation may be, the Ultimate Sports Job Guide will undoubtedly be a valuable resource to help you land that all-elusive sports dream job. This book will help your audience:
- Discover the 1000’s of sports jobs you didn’t even know about (until now!)
- Learn what it takes to separate yourself from your competition in the sports industry
- Learn the mistakes many successful sports business professionals have made (so you don’t have to)
- Find out where you can get the best education to help get your foot in the door
- Discover where to search for over 4000+ sports jobs around the world
In this BONUS package your audience will also receive three great ebooks and one webinar recording that will further help them in landing that dream job in sports:
- How To Write A Winning Sports Job Cover Letter (Ebook): This 50-page bonus will help a job seeker learn the 12 rules for writing a winning cover letter, understand the 7 power openers that capture attention, learn what should NOT be in their cover letter as well as let them view sample cover letter templates to help get started.
- How To Write A Winning Sports Job Resume (Ebook): This 45-page bonus bonus will help a job seeker learn the basics of effective resume writing, understand the key elements of a resume that will impress, learn what should NOT be in their resume, as well as let them view sample resume templates to help get started.
- How To Ace Your Sports Job Interview (Ebook): This 32-page bonus will help a job seeker understand how to get the interview, prepare for the questions they WILL be asked during the interview, understand some of the do’s and don’t during the interview, learn how to follow up effectively after your interview and more!
- The 6 Biggest Mistakes Sports Job Seekers Make….And How To Avoid Them (Webinar Recording): Despite being told it would be “impossible,” Pete Leibman landed his dream job as an NBA executive when he was only 21 years old. He was promoted into management for the NBA’s Washington Wizards less than 2 years later, and he ranked as the franchise’s #1 Salesperson of the Year for 3 straight seasons. Pete’s career advice has also been featured on Fox, CBS, and CNN.
Ultimate Sports Job Package
Retail Price: $2391
Limited Time Price: $497
One-Time-Offer Price: $297
Check Out The Product (Without Your Referral Partner Link) Here
At Sports Networker, we have heard from thousands of people who wish they had the information and support needed to separate themselves from the 1000’s of job applicants looking to land their dream job in sports.
And…..we have listened carefully to each and every person over the past 4 years in order to figure out how we can help them overcome their challenge and achieve their goals in their sports career.
The Ultimate Sports Job Package includes everything that the Sports Job Seeker requires to give them a competitive advantage over their competition.
The Ultimate Sports Job Package Includes:
- Ebook: The Ultimate Sports Job Guide ($47 value)
- Ebook: How To Write A Winning Sports Job Cover Letter ($27 value)
- Ebook: How To Write A Winning Sports Job Resume ($27 value)
- Ebook: How To Ace Your Sports Job Interview ($27 value)
- Webinar Replay: The 6 Biggest Mistakes Sports Job Seekers Make…..And How To Avoid Them ($97 value)
- Webinar Replay: How To Build Your Personal Brand Online ($97 value)
- Webinar Replay: How To Setup Your 4 Step Sports Career Search Strategy ($97 value)
- Webinar Replay: Advanced Linkedin Strategies Training ($97 value)
- Membership: Dream Job TV – Sports Industry Edition ($1388 value)
- Membership: WorkInSports.com – $10 for 4 weeks ($40 value)
- Cover Letter & Resume Review ($50 value)
- Zero To Personal Website Training ($297 value)
- Sports Career Coaching – 30min call ($100 value)
The Sports Executives Association – Membership Site (Coming Soon)
- $27/Month (Recurring Fee)
- Check Out The Sales Page (Without Your Referral Partner Link) Here
The SEA is a new membership site to learn from industry pros, advance your sports career and build a more powerful network. This is a site for sports executives looking to improve their business or place in the industry. It’s also a forum where you can share ideas and get qualified referrals from a trusted community.
Here’s what you and your audience will get inside the Sports Executives Association:
- Education – Each month we produce a minimum of 2 Live Q&A sessions with top sports business professionals. Members can watch the interview live via Spreecast and join in the conversation to increase their knowledge and build their network in the sports industry.
- Training: Each month we produce educational webinars on a variety of sports industry topics. All of our webinar recordings are archived in the SEA and only available to SEA members and are worth much more than the cost it takes to sign up for the site.
- Resources – We have a large library of resources (ebooks, whitepapers, worksheets) to help our SEA members advance their career in the sports industry. All resources that we create or are provided by our partners are made available to SEA members free of charge as a part of their SEA membership fee.
- An Interactive Forum – As a member of the SEA, your audience will get access to the MEMBERS ONLY Facebook Group and Linkedin Group. The biggest value of this private members community comes from the networking, deal-making, support and insights that come from the engagement among other sports executives. The relationships your audience will forge here and during the members only live events are priceless.
- Special Deals – Your audience will also get member-only discounts to sports job boards, sports industry conferences and partner products that they won’t have access to anywhere else.
If you have any questions about the Our Products, please contact your Editorial Producer