Are you pursuing a career in sports media, broadcasting or journalism?
Do you dream of becoming the next on-air talent like Tracy Wolfson interviewing college football coaches on CBS? Or maybe you want to be Jim Nantz and Verne Lundquist calling NCAA Tournaments games? Or how about Craig Sager strolling NBA sidelines interviewing the likes of Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, and Russell Westbrook (hopefully you’ll be sporting a better wardrobe than Craig)?
If this sounds like your DREAM JOB IN SPORTS, then let’s get your sports career kickstarted as the NEXT Sports Executives Association LIVE Q&A CO-HOST!
What Is The SEA And Who Will You Interview?
The Sports Executives Association is a new place to learn from industry pros, advance your sports career and build a more powerful network. Part of the value we provide our SEA members is in giving them access to top sports professionals every 2 weeks via a LIVE video streaming service called Spreecast.
Some of our past SEA LIVE Q&A guests include Tiki Barber (Founder of Thuzio.com), Darren Heitner (Founder of SportsAgentBlog.com and Forbes.com Contributing Author), Craig Pintens (Senior Associate Athletic Director of Marketing/PR at the University of Oregon). And, future guests include Kristi Dosh (Sports Business Reporter at ESPN), Justin Schulman (Sports Agent – Athletes First Sports Agency) and many more big names in sports business to be announced soon!
As our SEA LIVE Q&A Co-Host, you will be responsible for interviewing our guests via LIVE VIDEO, fielding audience questions and engaging with our LIVE audience via interactive chat. You will work directly with our SEA Production Team to ensure that we deliver top quality content for our SEA Members.
How Can You Become Our Next Co-Host?
We are looking for an ambitious, outgoing personality that wants to fine tune their interviewing skills while expanding their network in the sports industry.
If you are looking for experience and exposure in your pursuit to become the next sideline reporter for the NFL or a sports news anchor with ESPN, then this opportunity is one that you don’t want to miss out on.
Video Application Rules
- Record a 60-90 second video including the following:
- Tell us your name and educational background?
- Tell us why you are passionate about sports?
- Tell us what your dream job in sports would be?
- Tell us your favorite moment in sports history?
- Tell us why we should choose you as the NEXT SEA LIVE Q&A Co-Host?
- Upload your video to Youtube with the following information included:
- Video Title: I Want To Be The NEXT Sports Executives Association Co-Host
- Video Description: Include this link at the start of your description (http://sportsexec.net/live), describe your video submission and be sure to include information on how people can connect with you (Website, Twitter, Linkedin, etc).
- Submit your video application by posting it on our Sports Networker Facebook Fan Page and/or by sending us a tweet to @SportsNetworker
- Get your friends/family/classmates/colleagues to help promote your entry. The more buzz you make online the better!
[contentbox width=”600″ borderwidth=”2″ borderstyle=”none” bordercolor=”000000″ dropshadow=”0″ backgroundcolor=”0F17FF” radius=”0″]Video application submissions will be accepted until Monday, April 29th , 2013 at 11:59pm PST. Applications will be reviewed by our management and selected candidates will be asked to schedule an interview. Please follow the video application rules and ensure you’ve answer all of the required questions. IMPORTANT: Incomplete applications will not be considered[/contentbox]
If you have any questions about how to enter, please email [email protected]
*Please note that this is an unpaid internship that requires a passion for the sports industry, tireless hustle, attention to details and the ability to meet all deadlines.. You will be provided with training that will help you excel in this position. And, of course, you will gain the experience that you need to separate yourself from your competition in your pursuit of your dream job in sports!