SportsNetworker.com is the #1 resource online for Sports Business Professionals looking for the latest information on how to take their sports career to the next level. We cover a number of topics including Sports Business, Sports Networking, Sports Marketing, Sports Sponsorship, Sports Sales, Sports Events, Sports Technology, Sports Social Media and How To Get A Job In Sports.
SportsNetworker.com reaches a network of over 150,000+ sports executives and continues to grow everyday. We also manage the largest sports business group on Linkedin – Sports Industry Network with over 112,000+ members and provide advanced content and training in our exclusive membership website – Sports Executives Association.
There are 4 ways that you can Write For Us.
- Contributor: Anyone can Submit a Guest Post as a Contributor. Check out our Articles Wanted and Article Guidelines pages to ensure you know what we are looking for. As a Contributor, you will be permitted a plain text Contributor Bio (no links)
- Author: Once you have successfully submitted and we have published 3 Contributor Guest Posts, you will graduate to Author status and can include promotional links in your Author Bio. If you are already an established Author, able to contribute on a consistent basis (min 1 article per month for 3 months) and would like to jump right to Author status, please Contact Us.
- Sponsored Post: If you would like to inquire about submitting a Sponsored Post click here to check out how you can promote with Sports Networker.
- Join Our Team: Are you passionate about the Sports Industry? Want the ability to work flexible hours doing something you love? Interested in earning commissions by writing keyword optimized content and promoting your articles on popular forums, blogs and social media? If you answered YES……consider joining the Sports Networker team as a Writer Intern or Feature Columnist.
- Writer Intern Application: http://www.sportsnetworker.com/work/content/intern/writer/
- Feature Columnist Information: http://www.sportsnetworker.com/feature-columnist
Benefits of Writing For Sports Networker
Here are few of the top benefits of writing for Sports Networker:
- Guidance, Resources And Training To Help You Write Killer Content
- Work From Anywhere and Write About Your Passion
- Build Your Personal Brand To Help You Stand Out In The Crowd
- Position Yourself As An Expert Within A Niche In The Sports Industry
- Get Exposure To The Largest Network Of Sports Business Professionals Online
What do we expect?
Want to submit a article to SportsNetworker.com? We only accept articles that match the site’s standards of both writing and article content. The following is a list of qualities we are looking for in our Contributors and Authors.
- Writing Ability
Let’s Get Started!
Check out the following pages for more information on how to write for us:
Please note that the Contributor and Author roles are unpaid positions.