In a world where being politically correct has reached epic proportions, the new K-Swiss short film featuring fictional character Kenny Powers is a tremendous breath of fresh air. Creativity by corporations has been one of the leading casualties of the PC movement with brands paralyzed by fear, god forbid a noisy minority speaks out againstRead more →
About Ron MatejkoRon Matejko is the President of Phoenix, Arizona-based MVP Media, an award winning digital publishing company. Visit the MVP website at www.mvptoday.com. Contact Ron by email at [email protected] Let’s connect on LinkedIn or on Twitter @mvp_media.
Author Archive | Ron Matejko
When the Pac-12 announced its new multimedia broadcast deal with ESPN and Fox recently, the sports world reacted with shock and awe toward its gold fingered Commissioner Larry Scott, who convinced the networks to collectively cough up $3 billion over the next 12 years. Many observers accurately pointed out that the new deal was moreRead more →
Photo by James Cridland While the year 2011 has already been designated as “The Year of the Tablet Computer” by many, it may ultimately be looked back upon as the “Year of the Newspaper Paywall.” The few newspapers that have already taken the bold step of putting their content behind paywalls, meaning it is only accessibleRead more →
On Saturday, social media newbie Howard Stern created quite a stir when he decided to offer impromptu running commentary on his Twitter account during an HBO airing of his autobiographical film ‘Private Parts’. His tweets provided behind-the-scenes insight, his thoughts regarding scenes and personalities, as well as banter with his fans. The King of AllRead more →
Year after year, one of the regularly covered aspects of the Super Bowl is the high price of purchasing a 30-second commercial during the game. Reports state companies are paying about $2.8 million to briefly expose their brand to the estimated 100 million people who will watch this year’s Super Bowl. That is a slightRead more →
If there is one lesson to be learned from the recent announcement that AOL is relinquishing editorial control over its Fanhouse brand and outsourcing its sports coverage to Sporting News, is that being on the Internet does not necessarily equal financial success. AOL dumped Fanhouse, because even with nearly 10 million unique users, they couldn’tRead more →
FREE Advice From The Pros Ebook
Want to learn the secrets to success from some of the most influential people in sports?
We've assembled an All-Star cast of sports pros working in business, marketing, media and other fields in the sports industry who have given their advice for landing that dream job in sports!
Once you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button, make sure to check your email for the link to download the FREE Advice From The Pros ebook.
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
- Sports iPhone App Review: League For Basketball Connects Players January 12, 2012
- 13 Ways To Generate Massive Success On LinkedIn December 18, 2008
- 13 Underrated Sports Professionals on Twitter May 5, 2009
- LA Kings Digital Media Staff Defend Infamous Tweet [VIDEO] April 30, 2012
- Getting A Degree In Sports Marketing January 19, 2011
- relationship advice online: Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, Howe...
- social media marketing video training: Setting up a profile, uploading photos and videos,...
- Cerys: The place is well developed to offer a lifestyle ...
- condom challenge: 5 percent, while investments still to be allocated...
- investment property wanted: You may not consider a water feature to be an al...