The 2013 NFL draft has come and gone.
Eric Fisher was selected first overall by the Kansas City Chiefs out of Central Michigan, as the Chiefs hope to re-invigorate a devoted fanbase who watched the team fail miserably last season with a record of 2-14.
Fisher is projected to make close to $22 million with the Chiefs and his huge payday will be in thanks to his agent Joel Segal of Lagardère Unlimited.
Lagardère Unlimited represents three clients who were selected in the first round: Fisher, Tavon Austin and Jarvis Jones. To say that the agency has their hands on three potential superstars would be an understatement.
Have you ever wondered who brings in the dollars and cents for NFL players?
Darren Heitner of Sports Agent Blog has put together an in-depth list of every player selected in rounds one through seven of the 2013 NFL draft and has listed who their agent is. I’ve listed the first round below.
- Kansas City, Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan – Agent: Joel Segal (Lagardère Unlimited)
- Jacksonville, Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M – Agent: Ben Dogra, Jimmy Sexton and Tom Condon (CAA)
- Miami (from Oakland), Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon – Agent: Doug Hendrickson and C.J. LaBoy (Octagon Football)
- Philadelphia, Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma – Agent: Ken Sarnoff (PlayersRep Sports)
- Detroit, Ziggy Ansah, DE, BYU – Agent: Frank Bauer and Dan Van Woerkom (Sun West Sports)
- Cleveland, Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU – Agent: Jeff Guerriero (ProSource Sports Management)
- Arizona, Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina – Agent: Todd France and Brian Ayrault (Five Star Athlete Management)
- St. Louis (from Buffalo), Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia – Agent: Joel Segal and Greg Barnett (Lagardère Unlimited)
- New York Jets, Dee Milliner, DB, Alabama – Agent: Mitch Frankel and Tony Fleming (Impact Sports)
- Tennessee, Chance Warmack, G, Alabama – Agent: Roosevelt Barnes and Happy Walters (Relativity Sports)
- San Diego, D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama – Agent: Deryk Gilmore (Priority Sports)
- Oakland (from Miami), D.J. Hayden, DB, Houston – Agent: Select Sports Group
- New York Jets (from Tampa Bay), Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri – Agent: Ben Dogra, Tom Condon and R.J. Gonser (CAA)
- Carolina, Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah – Agent: Rep 1 Sports
- New Orleans, Kenny Vaccaro, DB, Texas – Agent: David Mulugheta (Athletes First)
- Buffalo (from St. Louis), EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State – Agent: Malik Shareef and Joshua Hare (Dimensional Sports, Inc.)
- Pittsburgh, Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia – Agent: Joel Segal (Lagardère Unlimited)
- San Francisco (from Dallas), Eric Reid, DB, LSU – Agent: Ben Dogra and Jimmy Sexton (CAA)
- New York Giants, Justin Pugh, OT, Syracuse – Agent: Andy Ross (Octagon Football)
- Chicago, Kyle Long, G, Oregon – Agent: Marvin Demoff
- Cincinnati, Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame – Agent: Ben Dogra and Tom Condon (CAA)
- Atlanta (from Washington through St. Louis), Desmond Trufant, DB, Washington – Agent: Doug Hendrickson (Octagon Football)
- Minnesota, Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida – Agent: Jonathan Perzley and Brian Mackler (Sportstars)
- Indianapolis, Bjoern Werner, DE, Floida State – Agent: Jimmy Sexton, Ben Dogra and R.J. Gonser (CAA)
- Minnesota (from Seattle), Xavier Rhodes, DB, Florida State – Agent: Sunny Shah (320 Sports)
- Green Bay, Datone Jones, DE, UCLA – Agent: Sean Kiernan (Impact Sports)
- Houston, DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson – Agent: Hadley Engelhard (Enter-Sports Management)
- Denver, Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina – Agent: Todd France and Brian Ayrault (Five Star Athlete Management)
- Minnesota (from New England), Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee – Agent: Joby Branion and Brett Smith (Athletes First)
- St. Louis (from Atlanta), Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia – Agent: Pat Dye, Jr. and Michael Perrett (SportsTrust Advisors)
- Dallas (from San Francisco), Travis Frederick, C, Wisconsin – Agent: Joe Panos and Brian Murphy (Athletes First)
- Baltimore, Matt Elam, DB, Florida – Agent: None
You can check out the full article featuring all seven rounds here.
Photo courtesy of: people.co.uk